Monday, October 25, 2010

the five fingered gentian

Rich to me : Just a note to say thanks for a heartwarming letter you sent us. I'm proud of my Cara and I am sure whatever you do will be successfull. You will always have a spot on Bog Meadow Publishing whether it be editing, p.R., human resources or the gift shop Love Dey

Me::) did you talk to ----? he wants to help you

Me: ps you spelled successful wrong, botard

Rich to me: Help me what? P.S. Mom said you said you would rather live with GMa than our house. Is this true or just another story? I think your brave to live in any of the two houses. I would be happy for you to sit on the porch with me and lick ice cream cones all summer. Chris is never home , craig will be away and things really swing when dawn goes to Bo Town.

Me:help you research your book

Rich to me: He can't expect to start at the top. Maybe loading books in my truck or in the field he can hunt for the five fingered gentian.

No comments:

Post a Comment